I charge a flat rate of 2 1/4 cents per square inch for a pantograph (all-over design) on your quilt. For custom quilting, prices start at 5 cents per square inch, and vary based on the amount of detail you desire on the quilt. Contact me for an estimate on custom work. As a rough guideline, custom pricing falls into 3 categories, shown below. However pricing will vary based on the details. A firm quote will be provided before work is begun.
- General freehand – custom designs or background fill that respect the block designs, done freehand – 5 cents/sq inch
- Ruler work – anything with straight lines, stitch in the ditch, or applique to outline – 7 cents/sq inch
- Detailed block-by-block designs, multiple colour changes
I take any size quilt, up to a maximum of 120″x150″. There is a minimum charge of $50 for smaller quilts (anything under about 45″x45″)
Machine Rentals Available
Quilt it yourself, on my 18″ Handi Quilter Avante machine. If you’ve never used one before, your first session will include a 2-3 hour private lesson. Rent by the day or half-day.
* Lesson + day rental (private lesson, plus the rest of the day for your quilting): $125
* Day rental (8 hours): $80
* Half-day: $50